ADMI’s comprehensive range of services includes the following:
• Program/Project Management
• Construction Management
• Design/Engineering Management
• Estimating/Budget Control
• Planning and Scheduling
• Procurement Management
• Value Engineering and Analysis
• Facility Management & Planning
We begin our service by helping you establish project goals and objectives. Once the overall strategy has been determined, we assist in scope development, and prepare a project implementation plan, a milestone schedule for delivery of all services, all internal and external approvals, design releases, selection of contractors and their commitments.
Projects are executed in the following manner:
• Assign an experienced project manager, who is responsible for overall project direction on behalf of Owner
• Prepare a detailed project execution plan including the acquisition of design and construction services, a project wide performance schedule, budget, and project commissioning, as well as warranty and maintenance management planning and execution as required.
• Prepare a detailed estimate of the project cost, based on approved final drawings and specifications
• Prepare a construction schedule by area
• Supervise and coordinate the checking and approval of shop drawings
• Provide onsite, full-time construction supervision and subcontractor control
• Prepare cost estimates for any required changes as the work progresses
• Check and approve supplier and contractor invoices before payment occurs
• Pay all suppliers and subcontractors for work performed
• Cooperate with your staff architect and inspector, and keep you informed on all aspects of job progress
• Maintain a proactive safety program
• Submit monthly control reports detailing the project’s progress and status
• Provide and maintain a Quality Control and Quality Assurance program.